View Poll Results: Do you want to attend?!

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - dependent on dates

8 100.00%
  • No not really thanks

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Midlands horse camp - numbers?

Default Midlands horse camp - numbers?

Right so i think we've decided on Tack Farm as the venue.

Un-sure to dates, maybe get some ideas from you guys on dates?

But basically it's £100, that's from friday - sunday all inclusive. Here's the stuff off the website -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring your Horse to Tack Farm for a Holiday

Here at Tack Farm we have the facilities to provide you with a fabulous fun filled weekend, week or maybe a long weekend, with fantastic facilities and instructors to help you make the best use of the facilities we have on offer.

You can book as an individual or as a group, some people like to find a group of friends and book , then you leave the rest to us, we will arrange your accommodation, you can either stay in our Dormitories or if you prefer you can stay in a tent, a caravan or your Lorry if you have any of these.

We will feed you Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, we will arrange a timetable to suit your group, arrange guided rides for those who are not having lessons and point you in the right direction if you would like to go out at night, that is if you have any energy left.

We aim to provide those who come to us with a fun filled, informative and beneficial weekend and if your lucky enough we may even have a show running towards the end of your stay where you can compete and see how you have improved after your stay.

We have many pubs within the area if you would like to spend an evening out some within walking distance.

Please view other pages on this website to view all facilities available.

If you are interested or would like more information please contact me on 01432 820 336.

Please complete a booking form and send to Tack Farm Equestrian Centre, Ullingswick, Hereford, HR1 3JQ to reserve a space.
    Friday - sunday
    Stable for your horse, dormitries for your self B&B and unlimited use of all facilities - £100
    So i have stuck a poll up so please click it if you want to come, and stick an idea of dates below.

Please don't vote unless your serious on coming as i need to get an idea of numbers

heya ill be coming but theres no poll up

silly me i see it now DOH!
    x
    x
    x

I want to come. Free most weekends for something like this!
    Fjording ahead with Aram

DavidH Guest

Would my services be required for helpful hints? Happy to come along but wouldn't bring Juno.

I am happy to come down but will be without Holly Happy to help set stuff up from the ground etc

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    Would my services be required for helpful hints? Happy to come along but wouldn't bring Juno.
    Ohh yes, that would be brilliant if you could do.

Anyone is welcome to come along on foot they do have camping out of dorms too for caravans tents etc.

Can I suggest a better title for this thread, I've just looked at the homepage and it doesn't look good

Sorry I meant the poll question.
    Just because you're not paranoid it doesn't mean they are not out to get you

Quote Originally Posted by Poppet View Post
    Can I suggest a better title for this thread, I've just looked at the homepage and it doesn't look good

Sorry I meant the poll question.
    LOL, oh dear i hadn't even noticed that!

I would happily come and help out/teach but hereford to me is hardly midlands..... its like WALES ....... ermm well near ish so couldnt justify bringing a horse or 2

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    I would happily come and help out/teach but hereford to me is hardly midlands..... its like WALES ....... ermm well near ish so couldnt justify bringing a horse or 2
    AHHHHH! us Herefordians are english and proud to be (no offence welsh peeps) we are the west midlands.

yeah dont blame you tis far, i think we sort of decided to spit the midlands in to west and east. its surprising how big the midlands cover!

at least then noone has to travel their neddies to far.

but we welcome any help/teach, i have a feeling with could be quite a laugh. as im sure me and charlie will not doubt be of some entertainment value lol.

x
    x
    x