Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 87 of 87

Thread: Conformation faults - photos

  1. #81

    Default

    Anyone please comment on Beau's comformation? In his little world his perfect and in my eyes not sure on comforamtion lol well most of the time Would like to know his faluts see if it matches his weakness in his work load?? It's a shame re foals being shod that earlier just to get a fault poor things!! I do hope it get's banned soon!!

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    3,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles View Post
    Anyone please comment on Beau's comformation? In his little world his perfect and in my eyes not sure on comforamtion lol well most of the time Would like to know his faluts see if it matches his weakness in his work load?? It's a shame re foals being shod that earlier just to get a fault poor things!! I do hope it get's banned soon!!
    Nothing glaring at all. Not sure if his shoulder/hip angle is a touch straight or if its the photos, but either way he's has a nice overall frame. Thick throatloatch/jowl.
    Slightly weak loin, good legs going from the first pic.

    Really quite nice huntery sort

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rips View Post
    Nothing glaring at all. Not sure if his shoulder/hip angle is a touch straight or if its the photos, but either way he's has a nice overall frame. Thick throatloatch/jowl.
    Slightly weak loin, good legs going from the first pic.

    Really quite nice huntery sort
    These's are taken in our first couple of years of being toghter last one is the most recenty. Rips as I know zero on comforamtion pleas can you explain staight shodlers any problems with having this???





  4. #84

    Default

    Im not that great taking photos either!!! O he does dish on left fore

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    north yorkshire
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Thanks for all the brilliant photos and explanations of all the conformational faults this has been a very usefull thread for me.
    Bay spot breed colt for sale
    www.marannetteminiatures.webs.com

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles View Post
    These's are taken in our first couple of years of being toghter last one is the most recenty. Rips as I know zero on comforamtion pleas can you explain staight shodlers any problems with having this???




    Bumping Anyone else??

  7. #87

    Default

    Great idea Clava. Lets see...
    High set dock. Long pasterns in front. (probs loads of others)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    pigeon toes
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Over at knee
    [IMG][/IMG]

Similar Threads

  1. Conformation/Potential?
    By Northern_Rachel in forum General Board
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-02-2010, 23:08
  2. Conformation opinions
    By georgie0 in forum General Board
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 22:27
  3. conformation comments
    By rubysmum in forum General Board
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 21:04
  4. Conformation Critique
    By X-Rosie-X in forum General Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 16:09
  5. Conformation
    By SallyLoofah in forum General Board
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 20:45

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •