View Poll Results: Is your horse registered?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, my horse is registered

55 82.09%
  • No, my horse isn't registered

11 16.42%
  • No,not yet but i plan to

1 1.49%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Your Horse Registered?

Dee is a reg new forest... however i couldnt care less and shes only reg becasue she came that way!
    Were a bit rubbish at shows anyway! so wouldn't matter to me if she wasn't.

5'6" fly rugs and show rugs for sale PM me for details.

Una the friesian is registered with the FPS. Charlie was registered with the Irish Connemara Society as a foal, but i did not register him as an adult over here as he was bought as a competition pony. I see no point in registering him now I have never had anyone comment on either my registered or unregistered horse in any way to be honest, it has never come up in conversation. I did specifically search for an FPS registered friesian as i did plan to breed from it and wanted it graded, but otherwise it would not have been a major concern for me.
    What would I do without you, my loyal and precious friend?
    Part mischief, but all blessing, and faithful to the end.

What are Kiestra horses?

I have removed a couple of posts from this thread which are off topic - please keep your personal arguements to pms!
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Clava. Hopefully such comments will be kept off the forum completely - totally uncalled for But if anyone has an issue with what i have ssaid they are more than welcome to PM me directly, but i do not have to tolerate offensive attacks on my horse on a public forum So thanks for removing the posts

Salsa is registered with Weatherby's but I don't have his proper passport - it has vanished somewhere in the mists of time and he was issued with a generic one at York auctions in 2005. I keep intending to get a copy of his Weatherby's one, but it's going to cost me 30 and will probably be one of their flimsy paper ones, rather than a "proper" one with the plastic cover like my friend's ex-racer's passport, so I've never bothered.

River's parentage is a mish-mash and we've no clue who her sire is, so we can't register her as anything. I think I probably would if I could, though, as if she was nicely bred and showed real talent for something when she's older, or turned into a nice example of breeding then if we ever parted ways whoever took her on could take her further (I've never really been bothered about competing) and if she's registered in theory it'd make her easier to track down after she was sold on if I ever wanted to find out where she was and what she was doing.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]

Friesian80 Guest

Mr Kiestra is a Friesian breeder, this is where Vel, Vinnie, Jet, Heike, Chayla (friesians on TO) some of madladys and fayefriesians horses came from him too.

Well bred horses with good breed lines, however he gets discredited by many ppl, for reasons some of which I metioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by UnaB View Post
    Thank you Clava. Hopefully such comments will be kept off the forum completely - totally uncalled for But if anyone has an issue with what i have ssaid they are more than welcome to PM me directly, but i do not have to tolerate offensive attacks on my horse on a public forum So thanks for removing the posts
    I did not see any offensive attacks on you as such, but removed all off topic posts.
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Clava View Post
    I did not see any offensive attacks on you as such, but removed all off topic posts.
    If you read it after having read the recent friesian discussions you will see it is a veiled attack on my horse. It was certainly clear enough to others for them to have emailed to bring this thread and those comments to my attention. To most it would have seemed like a random, if a little snarky, comment. But, either way, the comments are gone and i have put the member in question on my ignore list to avoid any further problems Thanks for removing the posts.

Friesian80 Guest

My comment was made in reflection of how some ppl feel towards unregistered horses which is what the thread is about, why does this have to be a personal attack on a cetain horse