Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter Trials

Yay go Tasha and Clava. I'm meant to be going to a wedding in kent on the 22nd though so I might have to rush home in the morning to come and watch

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa&Tess View Post
    Yay go Tasha and Clava. I'm meant to be going to a wedding in kent on the 22nd though so I might have to rush home in the morning to come and watch
    That would be good! Can you stick pins in Tasha until she says yes.
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

I love them - only got to do two though last year because of *cough* issue at ditch..
    Great fun though

Novice:

Minimus:

Jimmy doesnt like small fences - he jumps them like they're at least twice the size

Smile because it happened.
    Jimmy 2003-2011

Igloo - lovely pics. I really like the idea of doing this and in my youth on Clava I wouldn't have thought twice about it, I would love to be able to get Belle to go round a course sensibly.

ooh ohh ohh i may go when i find out how far rogate is from me!!
    want to do a teeny tiny xc with the pony as havent done one with her and as you saw when we wnet to bereleigh we have random moments where she says no ta and then 2nd time oh ok if you insist

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine-x View Post
    ooh ohh ohh i may go when i find out how far rogate is from me!!
    want to do a teeny tiny xc with the pony as havent done one with her and as you saw when we wnet to bereleigh we have random moments where she says no ta and then 2nd time oh ok if you insist
    Rogate is just down the A272 from here, no real distance - doooooooo come! you can show us (Belle and I ) what to do!

have just looked but sadly dont think she will be fit in 3 weeks time seeing as we struggled to get 30 seconds of canter on sunday!! she had 3 weeks off and i rode ehr sunday after her full mot - back, teeth, wormed, jabs
    so think i will leave it and possibly do the meon sj/xc on the 4th july? though that is the same day as the park farm summer show which i've done for the past 5/6 years so am undecided quite like the look of the meon one! and would be after exams and plenty of time for fitness and prep. would be up for going xc schooling in june though if you, alexa and tasha fancied it there so we could have a sneak preview of the course? happy to pick one of you up!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine-x View Post
    have just looked but sadly dont think she will be fit in 3 weeks time seeing as we struggled to get 30 seconds of canter on sunday!! she had 3 weeks off and i rode ehr sunday after her full mot - back, teeth, wormed, jabs
    so think i will leave it and possibly do the meon sj/xc on the 4th july? though that is the same day as the park farm summer show which i've done for the past 5/6 years so am undecided quite like the look of the meon one! and would be after exams and plenty of time for fitness and prep. would be up for going xc schooling in june though if you, alexa and tasha fancied it there so we could have a sneak preview of the course? happy to pick one of you up!!
    Where exactly is that? It would be great if we could all go! I can take two.

it will be at rogate its just being run by the meon riding club thats all. just gives me a lot more time to get pony fit and ready!! though if you do go for the one on the 23rd i may be tempted to come watch!! ooh i have an idea take woody as well!!

Im up for it, just gotta check I have nothing planned (checks on FB...) (gets distracted on FB) I have nothing planned - I can do it!!

Now, all I need is a serious kick up the bum from everyone whenever I wimp out of a jump!! We should get B823 doing the 3ft-3ft3 class too