Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home made ditch

Default Home made ditch

How can i go about making a home made ditch (without digging up the ground, although it may come to that... Im just currently not allowed to do it! )
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

Black plastic bag with poles at either side so it 'looks' like a hole??

And if you want water, put water on it? That's be my best attempt without digging anyway!

i think there was a pretend ditch on iron maidens post about a clinic last week, have a nosy
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

Clava and pl52 had a fake ditch when pl52 went to play at clavas

*is NOT a stalker *

could be them im thinking off, someone def had a fake ditch this week didnt they
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

Ooh I would be interested in another method of fake ditch. I currently use black bag and poles which does get the desired effect but not great if a bit breezy or the poles get moved

Quote Originally Posted by Wotsit View Post
    Clava and pl52 had a fake ditch when pl52 went to play at clavas

*is NOT a stalker *
    We did. Two poles and black bin liners but Belle didn't take it seriously and stepped in it after the first look! A real ditch she checks for dragons in...
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

I think Gem'll see dragons in black binbags and blue tarps for the time being, although our water crossing into the woods once was a bridge, due to the rain its flooded and now an extremely fast moving stream!!! Will try the binbag idea tho, its a good idea, thanks.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

I tried the binbag and poles on friday. Pony apparently is not confused and knows that bin bags and poles can't fit dragons underneath He's clearly been talking to Belle.

I also dug out yards water jump tray (70cm wide), complete with grubby murky water. He looked at it a bit more than the bin bag, but still jumped it and after the first look was flying it no problems. Hmph.

Have resolved to go and play in the woods this week- problem is there are either 10cm wide ditches, which he doesn't care about, or ditches that I'm not sure I could cross on foot...

Jim jumps tarpaulin ditches no problem. But a real ditch is a different story

Smile because it happened.
    Jimmy 2003-2011