Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schooling Pictures

I loves him - he's so cute
    Re the saddle issue, my knees used to come out of the front of Bronson's saddle when riding 'normal' length, but I found lengthening them a bit further so that my ankles were more beneath him meant that I could shift my bum forwards a bit more, just makes it awkward to put your leg on properly as it becomes more of a calf/knee squeeze Riding with no stirrups helped a bit too.
    But you definately don't look to heavy for him - and he doesn't seem to think it, whizzy-looking little pony

Is he a welsh X TB btw? I know someone else on here had one, thought it was him but I can't remember

Quote Originally Posted by sarahandbronson View Post
    I loves him - he's so cute
    Re the saddle issue, my knees used to come out of the front of Bronson's saddle when riding 'normal' length, but I found lengthening them a bit further so that my ankles were more beneath him meant that I could shift my bum forwards a bit more, just makes it awkward to put your leg on properly as it becomes more of a calf/knee squeeze Riding with no stirrups helped a bit too.
    But you definately don't look to heavy for him - and he doesn't seem to think it, whizzy-looking little pony

Is he a welsh X TB btw? I know someone else on here had one, thought it was him but I can't remember
    Aww thank you!
    Will give it a try , wish i could have a bigger saddle dam it! Haha! He needs to stretch so that i can do!
    Hes a welsh x arab.. although he has shetland ears!

What a lovely horse, very well put together xx

Not qualified to critique really, but just wanted to say that he looks really well, and I hope he continues to stay sound for you

[center][IMG]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/loveshorses/dxjrt1.jpg[/IMG][/center]