Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trec today

Capalldubh and I took an extra hour and a half to do the POR - they were about to send out a search party (we had given up and were treating it as a lovely hack)

A third is good going - well done
    Horses are for life not just for riding

I wouldve turned round and gone back to find the correct path, but a pair behind me were following, so we just wandered back together.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

3rd sounds good to me so well done!
    Couch to 5k - week 4 day 2 done
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred - day 4 done
    Zumba - week 1 done

Feeling: achey!

Well done - sounds like you got some really good scores for the PTV.

Don't worry about the POR - it gets better. Just put it down to experience. You know now to use a thinner pen and to take more care to copy the route accurately. A top tip is to make sure you take something to eat and drink on your way round - otherwise your brain gets even more befuddled due to low blood sugar. I always seemed to get a dip in concentration half way round, and even obvious things became confusing. Now I stuff my face at each checkpint, and we are doing better

3rd sounds very impressive to me!

Well done, might want to go out and practice that map reading
    Only when things do not interest one, can one give a really unbiased opinion; no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is absolutely valueless.

I got offered to go with someone else who competed saturday, but at another comp next month. Unfortunately, Gems been such a sod to load recently and of course the actual comp is possibly abit too far for the lorry (and Gem!) I hope they arrange another trec near us soon, but not looking at the derby one as its a qualifier and no where near ready for that given the fact i still cant read maps!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

you'll have to get a TREC TomTom "in 200 meters jump the ditch", "in 100 meters spook at the funny flag thing" hehe

But sounds like a great result for a first go well done

That is amazing for your 1st go, well done. It is on my to do list as it sounds great fun (apart from the maps) Is there any in Yorkshire?

Well done especially going on your own. You did very well in the PTV and as for the POR anyone can go the wrong way. I do it all the time myself