Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: What would you cross her with?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perthshire
    Posts
    10,237

    Default

    some freisian x arabs are stunning
    i like the freisian tb x - esp bodie

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,424

    Default

    If it's something you're breeding for yourself, go for anything that tickles your fancy!<appy appy appy! I want a leopard spot friesian! lmao> If you're aiming to produce something to sell on, look at what crosses are selling best and what they look like, and pick a stallion of that breed that will best complement her

    http://pheme.posterous.com/ >>>> stalk me if you want, it's not terribly interesting though!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pheme View Post
    If it's something you're breeding for yourself, go for anything that tickles your fancy!<appy appy appy! I want a leopard spot friesian! lmao> If you're aiming to produce something to sell on, look at what crosses are selling best and what they look like, and pick a stallion of that breed that will best complement her

    Im putting my friesian to a knabstrupper and she should, in theory, have a blanket spot foalie!
    What would I do without you, my loyal and precious friend?
    Part mischief, but all blessing, and faithful to the end.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Essex :)
    Posts
    3,531

    Default

    I would say a tb- an 'older type', a chunkier arab or a nice warmblood
    Last edited by CambridgeParamour; 12-07-2010 at 12:26. Reason: Cant spell!



    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain."

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnaB View Post
    Im putting my friesian to a knabstrupper and she should, in theory, have a blanket spot foalie!
    ZOMG! Not that I'm KolorKrazy, I just think that'll be a really striking looking horse!

    http://pheme.posterous.com/ >>>> stalk me if you want, it's not terribly interesting though!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pheme View Post
    ZOMG! Not that I'm KolorKrazy, I just think that'll be a really striking looking horse!
    Here's some friesian x appys







    And the only friesian x knabstrupper i've been able to find:

    What would I do without you, my loyal and precious friend?
    Part mischief, but all blessing, and faithful to the end.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnaB View Post
    Here's some friesian x appys ]
    OMGWANT! lol, they are gorgeous, looove the first one! Friesian mojo with Appy spots...

    http://pheme.posterous.com/ >>>> stalk me if you want, it's not terribly interesting though!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •