Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friesian Stallions, decisions decisions....

Its expensive isnt it!

I refuse to join until Kevin gets his papers for them all.. not funding them anymore until they at least offer a bloomin service lol

Thanks ladies,
    I got the Frysio and the OH is currently studying it all again, i will forward it to the vets when i confirm that we are covering her. Just waiting to find out if i have got a job still, being a civil servant at the moment is a tad insecure!!.
    I have registered on the main website and have been through the stallions on by one that have frozen semen available confirming the % then looking at all their 'qualities' and then trying to evaluate the most appropriate to my Ebony.
    There is such a lot to consider but i am really enjoying the researching it.
    Madlady i will forward by PM my email address, and how bizzare but Tsjalke 397, as you recommended was added to my list as another possibility..

Cazza

Tsjalke is stunning, he's got a gorgeous head. The stally that we used this year on Danica up in Northumberland is by him and is very very similar to him.

I've got your PM and over the weekend will have a look through my notes from the gradings we've been to and let you know what we'd written about the ones that we saw/liked.

Danica is the more standard type of mare - shorter and chunkier and so far she has crossed really well with the taller 'sport' type. We've tended to stick with the Jochem lines though.

ooooooh friesian babies!!! I love them!

R.I.P Mickey - 1996 - 31st May 2012