Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Side Saddle Offer.....

Default Side Saddle Offer.....

Ok Annie and I have been thinking the costs of Side Saddle is stupidly high, and many people can't afford it (me being one) so we were thinking of offering our two beautiful horses one being a 14.2hh cob and the other being a 16.2hh TB out for lessons and competitions if people wanted them..... Annie is a wonderful teacher, she's kind, polite and she gets the job done. Anyone who has had lessons with Annie would say the same and her results have proven how good she is.

Their two beautifully schooled horses who are push button side saddle. We would be happy to transport them to the shows if we weren't busy and we would get them ready for you to compete if you wanted. This is a non profit offer for Annie and I we just feel Side Saddle is so high in price that many people who would love to try it can't afford to do it so it's our way of trying to help people, I from expierence know what it can mean to have the support we are offering as Annie gave it to me and it made me the happiest person alive to sit side saddle and know I had one of the most talented side saddle riders helping me every step of the way.

If anyone is interested we are based in Abergavenny please send me a private message and we can sort something out (:

Jess&Annie

What a nice offer.Pity I'm so far away, else I'd be first in the queue.
    Can I ask the stupid question of the day ? How much do you use your left leg when riding side saddle ? ( I have a dodgy left leg and am looking for alternatives.)
    Spring and summer are riding a piebald mare. (Russian Proverb)

You dont tend to use It very much only stick your heel down, Its mostly your right leg you use
    Annie

Thanks, I did wonder whether it might be an option. Am ok at mo, but might enquire a bit more locally.
    Spring and summer are riding a piebald mare. (Russian Proverb)

The minute you offer lessons you need a license sadly. Full riding school licence.

That's our pleasure Colletybetty (: always here to help if it's wanted (:

too far away

I would have loved that

Same here i would jump at the chance but im miles away in surrey so wouldnt work out viable for either of us.

What a kind offer! I too would jump at the offer but sadly too far from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    The minute you offer lessons you need a license sadly. Full riding school licence.
    MOVE TO HUNGARY! PLEASE! You can do what you like here.
    Bridlework & saddlery - Hand-made & hand-stitched, made from the finest English leather. ALL items individually made to order / made to measure. See our work here: http://s657.photobucket.com/albums/u...ihar/Saddlery/
    Contact us: kis-vihar@hotmail.com