Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got on today!

Well done! Want to swap? We have a very sharp 4yo wb we are trying to back She sounds lovely! Is she the coloured?
    to be successful you have to accept all the challenges that come your way. you can't just accept the ones you like

Quote Originally Posted by Yeren View Post
    I'll be the judge of that thank you.
    Good Luck with that one!!
    [center][IMG]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/loveshorses/dxjrt1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Wouldn't sit on a 2yold of any breed, maybe that's just me. At least it hasnt ended in tears i suppose
    Native pony addict!

Quote Originally Posted by LonestarJJ View Post
    Well done! Want to swap? We have a very sharp 4yo wb we are trying to back She sounds lovely! Is she the coloured?
    Yes she is a beautiful coloured! Funny how they are all so different in their personality isn't it. I thought she would be the tricky one and the friesian would easy but i was wrong! I haven't sat on her since as i'm not even considering backing her for another year or so but having said that we are doing lot's of interesting groundwork and trailer loading which she does all by herself which is just amazing to watch. So i am really pleased to know she hasn't got any fear towards me for when the time comes. One day at a time. Bless her!!!

Note to HJ - I don't rely upon 'luck' when it comes to horses, listening and watching body language and reacting accordingly yes but thanks all the same. :-)

thats really good, well done! it really doesnt hurt to do little and often with them

Follow me on Facebook - Stacey Nichols Equestrian
    http://www.staceynichols.co.uk

I'm not getting on monkey until shes 4 regardless! Other than that well done, glad she was very relaxed I hope monkeys like that