Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: just because

  1. #1
    DavidH Guest

    Default just because

    I love this pic


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Downs
    Posts
    13,025

    Default

    It is a good one

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    461

    Default

    that is a lovely photo

  4. #4
    DavidH Guest

    Default

    Now if only I can get Juno to work like that
    There is hope though as jackson was not exactely a stressage horse when we started 6 months earlier.
    This was him at our first proper training session.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Telford, Shropshire
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    I love that first picture

    The taller your horse, The closer you are to the stars!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Downs
    Posts
    13,025

    Default

    Gosh , a huge improvement between pics.

  7. #7
    DavidH Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clava View Post
    Gosh , a huge improvement between pics.
    Thats what a brilliant (but very scary and expensive) dressage instructor can do.
    Juno and I will be paying her some visits once we're both fit enough.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Downs
    Posts
    13,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    Thats what a brilliant (but very scary and expensive) dressage instructor can do.
    Juno and I will be paying her some visits once we're both fit enough.
    Do take some pics (or get someone too), it will interesting to see her develop.

  9. #9
    DavidH Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clava View Post
    Do take some pics (or get someone too), it will interesting to see her develop.
    Or put me on the deck. The girl dont like being told what to do.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Downs
    Posts
    13,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    Or put me on the deck. The girl dont like being told what to do.
    In that case , make it video!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •