Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't post??

Default Can't post??

There is probably a thread on this somewhere that I've missed

Trying to post in the classified 5k or above section - but it's telling me I'm not authorised too?? Help mods, I dislike being technically challenged
    Only when things do not interest one, can one give a really unbiased opinion; no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is absolutely valueless.

it because they know you're up to no good and have nothing to put in there and are just going to ruin our forum

in all honesty i have no idea - hope it get sorted for you!

I couldn't put an ad in a different section either. I'm assuming you have to pay to advertise now?

CER its because you were very bad and came home and did not come and see me or Scrappy or Scoobs or Stumps

How RUDE!!!!!!
    For your own personalised Christmas Cards or Calendars from the smallest order at the best prices

Joosie - that would make sense? I've clearly missed the thread or something that explains it. Or maybe you have to run ads passed a mod first to make sure it's not spam??

Quote Originally Posted by ILurfSmurf View Post
    it because they know you're up to no good and have nothing to put in there and are just going to ruin our forum
    Think it's cause they know I have a gooooorgeous 16.2 coloured all round type to advertise, and everyone on the forum will want him and then people will get annoyed they can't affordh im so it's saving the public outrage of wanting our lovely 'oss

Quote Originally Posted by stealth View Post
    CER its because you were very bad and came home and did not come and see me or Scrappy or Scoobs or Stumps

How RUDE!!!!!!
    I'm already punishing myself, there's no need for TO to punish me too for it!
    Only when things do not interest one, can one give a really unbiased opinion; no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is absolutely valueless.

.......... It's lovely that I was left out of that list..........

*unloved*

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    .......... It's lovely that I was left out of that list..........

*unloved*
    Tis how much your mother loves you .... you rate under her, the dog, the horses, the cat, the chickens aaaaaaaand the tack

Cer you need to subscribe to the paid classified ads forums which can be accessed through your profile.
    Just because you're not paranoid it doesn't mean they are not out to get you

Quote Originally Posted by Poppet View Post
    Cer you need to subscribe to the paid classified ads forums which can be accessed through your profile.
    I can't find anything like that in my profile or settings............ but then my mum did always tell me off for not looking for things hard enough !

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

Sorry about the misinfo, it's under settings, paid subscriptions.