Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 296

Thread: Ghost - from Zero to ?!?!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,958

    Default

    boootiful girlie!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On the Farm, Near the Zoo
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Wow she's gorg

  3. #23

    Default

    Aww blesh her, she's so adorable Please can we come and visit?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6,281

    Default

    Ohhh well isn't she just lovely!! What are the ultimate plans for her?

    Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

    Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

    Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HorselessRider View Post
    Aww blesh her, she's so adorable Please can we come and visit?
    I actually invited your on Saturday, but I don't think you got the message! Now that she's home, please do come anytime I'm around :-)



  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    Ohhh well isn't she just lovely!! What are the ultimate plans for her?
    We're going to be amazing dressage superstars, maybe show jumpers and maybe even low level eventers *nods optimistically!* ... Whatever happens, she'll get the best chance, with some professional high level training in the hope of being my "real" horse (sorry, Lance!)



  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    chester - le - st,co - durham
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Wow...I think i,ll let you pick my next horse..another stunner .xx

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Aww you have a new addition to your herd!! Ghost is beautiful

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    We're going to be amazing dressage superstars, maybe show jumpers and maybe even low level eventers *nods optimistically!* ... Whatever happens, she'll get the best chance, with some professional high level training in the hope of being my "real" horse (sorry, Lance!)
    Lance comes to live with me when all of this is happening, remember!

  10. #30

    Default

    she is so beautiful!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •