Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Callums...

New Years Day 2012

The love for a horse is just as complicated as the love for another human being...if you never love a horse, you will never understand

MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH!
    Been having some help from a friend recently (very good sympathetic rider!) and this is what we have achieved...

Excuse my horrendous riding, as you may be able to tell me were both concentrating very hard!
    This pony found it physically impossible to go in an outline before due to his fat, but now we're slowly persuading him that it's possible now he's much slimmer and so far he has been a star!

The love for a horse is just as complicated as the love for another human being...if you never love a horse, you will never understand

Comet took some photos of us this weekend...

I am completely in love with him

From about 6 weeks ago, but haven't updated you lot on Mr C's progress...

And 2 stills from a video

He's gorgeous

Smile because it happened.
    Jimmy 2003-2011

Haven't been on in a while....

We eventually managed to get to a show this summer after missing RHS due to flooding etc

He was a complete star, pulled in 2nd but dropped to 3rd...we slipped in individual, but he wet beautifully and tried his heart out. Very proud of him.

He's currently turned away while I concentrate on Uni work and having a wee break hopefully bring him back into work in the new year.

WOW!!!!

He is lovely!
    [URL="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/kissmesweet69/media/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png.html"][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/kissmesweet69/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Haven't updated this have I?

Mr Callum has had a tough few months, in October I brought him in with a nose bleed which continued for several hours so he had to go into horspital! Turns out it was a pocket of blood in his sinus from trauma (kick to the head). Then he was lame from a pulled hamstring (he did while turned away!) and then after hamstring recovered he jarred his whole spine slipping on his side in the field...so I decided to take him away from Edinburgh and back home! So he's on rest, with 24/7 turnout on a HUGE field and having a wonderful time.

He's definitely much happier back home, less abuse from other ponies and lots more grazing! So he's beginning to come better and I have spotted him galloping down the field with Toby but I'm in no rush so he can continue his resting for a bit longer.