Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bodi's first canter!

Default Bodi's first canter!

So impressed with my girl today

Ok it wasnt a canter canter but it was a canter

Its been so sunny here today! Put the ponies out in the lovely sunshine without their rugs, did all the chores, checked Chanelle (still lame but improving) brought Bodi in got her ready, jumped on and the heavens opened!!

Managed about 20 mins in the rain, then the hail started so I gave up and went back in, it stopped after about 10 mins so I went back out and got some lovely work from her! We did imaginary lunging (dont ask ) she thinks that if mum stands in the middle of the school we're lunging and she works in a lovely circle areound her got some really nice relaxing from her, by the end her head was pratically on the floor

Since she was being so good we set up some poles and worked on that for a bit, then we thought we would test her slightly, coming round the corner onto the straight I pushed her on a bit, clicked a few times and pop straight into a VERY bouncy canter on the right leg!! Aw man i've never had such a grin on my face!! let her go on for about 5 or 6 strides and asked her to slow up again, I have really never been this pleased with her!! What makes it even better is that mum got it on video!! I was expecting fireworks so got the video ready! No more canter until we have a better trot but just thought i would chance my luck She's really not done much for the past few weeks due to the blooming weather, she's in for a shock in 3 weeks when i've finished uni becuase we've got 4 weeks of hard work Think i'll be in for a shock too

Just when i thought I couldnt be any more pleased with her we got back to the stables and mum suggested I ride her back to the field whipped off her saddle and heaved myself up, she wandered straight to the field without even looking at the others aww man so chuffed with her

Took loads of pics but im sure everyone is fed up of seeing her recently! All I seem to be doing is posting pics

Yet again i have ed too much!!

Yay awesome, bless her

And oit, pictures please!

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain."

Pics

Video, hope it works!!

Getting food

Bendy pony!

Thanks for looking!

Yay go Bodi! she's wicked

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain."

Thanks

I'm currently planning her shows for the year, so excited!

Can't see a vid xx

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

does this work...

Yay!! So exciting. She is such a clever madam!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    Yay!! So exciting. She is such a clever madam!!
    She is

We've got a few Aberdeenshire shows on our calender

YAY well done liking the vid and the piccies

Shes turning out to be a very clever and fast learning ponio isnt she

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.