Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn you university!

Quote Originally Posted by Aimie View Post
    Billybob you have just motivated me to start one of my reports, Ive set a target of 200 words for tonight, i might feel like im actually getting somewhere if i try this approach
    Woo. Go me. Motivated two people, all by myself.

ETA: Another benefit of this is that I find starting to work to be the hardest part to get over. If you tell yourself "It's just 200 words", then starting isn't a big deal. Once you're actually working, I find the words start to flow a little better and you can usually at least double the goal you original set for yourself.
    Last edited by BillyBob; 06-04-2011 at 21:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn View Post
    You think that's foul...
    Nope it certainly wasn't foul!!

Yet a part of me hoped that you were as pure and inncent as a nun *coughs*
    Let me enlighten you, this is the way I pray...

Quote Originally Posted by travs View Post
    Nope it certainly wasn't foul!!

Yet a part of me hoped that you were as pure and inncent as a nun *coughs*
    You should be so lucky No, of course I'm good and decent, most of the time!

I'm done now for the year bar one exam in June!!
    Currently writing sale adverts to sell this horse. Anyone want a horse, he's really nice!!

yep, or you could always buy a dissertation online, cos thats always a good idea (er, not!)
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

Nah I'm actually enjoying my dissertation

I am currently taking advantage of having a laptop and sitting out in the garden reading journal papers, trying to construct a skeleton for my essay. I'm baking and i can see that half of my face is a delightful pink

I am sitting in my last biochemistry class ever! It's just review and Q&A, so it's okay that I'm on here. :P After this, I have my last microbial ecology class ever. Then exams on April 11, 12, 18 and 26 and I'm done!

Then it's back to a job and trying to put money away to cover tuition for next year.

I have my Biochem exam in errr... 45 mins went to bed at midnight after revising (and having a mini breakdown ) and was up revising since this morning. I have actually written out the entire module (well this bit of it) since yesterday afternoon and I vaguely know about glycolysis and the Krebs Cycle got 73% in my last exam so just gotta not stuff up.

Also, today is that last day of term and I'm not going to 5pm lecture (I hate the woman, and no one will appear) so then I can go HOOOMMMMEEE!!!! and out of the house smelling like sick xxx

It is 12:30 AM. In roughly 16 hours, I will be forever done with my biochemistry lab class. Between the inconsistent marking (5 TA's, and all of them have slightly different style preferences for labs, which they don't tell you about), experiments that didn't work, and my space cadet lab "partner", I will be STOKED to hand in my final exam tomorrow evening and have it be gone from my life.

In roughly 40 hours, I will be done with philosophy of biology. I didn't actually dislike the class. The professor was fantastic, and some of the material was quite interesting (especially toward the end with the biological/evolutionary implications of sex and race), but I just can't think like a philosopher and it ends up driving me up the wall!

(Sadly, still another 2 weeks until I'm totally done for the summer, and then it's back to full time work to put away money for more torture (I mean, education) next year.)

I can't wait till I can say I'm done! I meant to only find a paper to audit on saturday but instead I ended up doing all the questions but one

I now have left:
    Dissertation (about 8,500 words to go and my presentation)
    Behavioural ecology; two questions on two different assignments
    Special topics: 1000 words to go on behavioural innovation and my last presentation is tomorrow.

Then exams for all three