Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293

Thread: Damn you university!

I'm in my final semester of my undergrad and starting to feel old . Waiting to hear back about a Masters application I sent off so that's a bit nerve-wracking, but I got my dissertation back (10,000 word dissertation in a 12 week timeframe, that didn't hurt at all ) and I was over the moon with my grade and the markers' comments so I'm happy . Time's going at about a mile a minute and I feel a bit sad seeing my last few months as an undergrad charge past!

Glad your dissertation got a good mark k&t! I've been working on mine all day and I really am so bored it's unreal
    It is scary to think how fast my undergrad has gone. I've got a week of lectures, then a reading week, then another 6 weeks of lectures...then after that 4 exams and then that's it...eek!

Did my first two cat spays today, with almost no supervision (there was a doctor around that we could flag down for assistance) and no help. Very proud of myself, though they weren't the fastest surgeries on record. And I have a job lined up! Just have to sign the contract now. I'm pretty pleased with it; I'm not 100% thrilled with the location, but the clinic is nice, very modern, all the latest toys (digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house blood work, laser therapy...) and the offer was better than expected in terms of salary+benefits. 65 days until the end of fourth year (just three more rotations!) and 84 days until graduation!

Congrats on getting a job! I'm still waiting to hear if I've got an interview to do a PGDE. Stress is building!

Quote Originally Posted by Toby-Toes View Post
    Congrats on getting a job! I'm still waiting to hear if I've got an interview to do a PGDE. Stress is building!
    Best of luck. The waiting is the worst.