Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clear round jumping locally

Just up the road from me (I live in Purley and stabled at Woldingham) but because of the LEZ I can't get there!

Quote Originally Posted by IPIndy View Post
    Just up the road from me (I live in Purley and stabled at Woldingham) but because of the LEZ I can't get there!
    In purley? I will have to come and visit We are doing stressage at Diamond on Sunday (and DoeyL is doing the W&T) so you are more than welcome to drop by and say hi!

Have a search on the Pachesham website, because on some of their showing days they have clear round-

e.g. http://www.pachesham.com/festival-of...2011-pc196.htm there is clear round running concurrently if thats what you are after? I should be there too if the pain in bum pony will load onto my friends trailer!

I might come down and see you as long as it won't put you off!

I've just got Indy loading and now need to actually take her somewhere so we're starting off local where I can hack back if need be and then we'll go further afield! If you can make it to Woldingham you should come over and we can go for a hack!

Quote Originally Posted by IPIndy View Post
    I might come down and see you as long as it won't put you off!

I've just got Indy loading and now need to actually take her somewhere so we're starting off local where I can hack back if need be and then we'll go further afield! If you can make it to Woldingham you should come over and we can go for a hack!
    Might put DoeyL off, not me! Intro A is 10.38, prelim 1 is 11.52, and prelim 12 is 1.59. Long old day but at least not up too early!

Sadly I don't have my own transport, was trying to work out how to hack across to you- we've only been as far as the back end of Coulsdon alone so far and that takes nearly an hour...hhmmmm I will think of a plan!