Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pony Club Area - Intermediate Teams *PRO PICS*

Default Pony Club Area - Intermediate Teams *PRO PICS*

Took P to PC Area comp yesterday, didnt have the best of days and the team didnt place but just looks like we'll have to work harder next year! The fences looked HUGE the first round 1.05m and then the second round was 1.10m, I was terrified bearing in mind that the first time I jumped 1.05m was last weekend and have never done a 1.10 before!!!

Heres a few pro pics from the first round:

You both look GREAT!

Wow, well done!
    Run free flora xxx

Wow gorgeous photos. Love the first!

You look brilliant!! So in balance - lovely

Thanks guys I really feel like we're getting somewhere now and he actually is starting to feel like 'my' horse not just some loan horse

Ptah I like him more and more everytime I see him! Well done
    Where abouts does your area hold it's SJ then? I think ours (6) is on grass, wish it was on a surface

Quote Originally Posted by sarahandbronson View Post
    Ptah I like him more and more everytime I see him! Well done
    Where abouts does your area hold it's SJ then? I think ours (6) is on grass, wish it was on a surface
    Thanks

It was at Northallerton, the Juniors and Novice were on grass and we all got plonked in the tiny outdoor area! The fences seemed really crammed in and we all had to pack into the small indoor arena to warm up despite the big indoor being empty :S

Quote Originally Posted by NatandShell View Post
    Thanks

It was at Northallerton, the Juniors and Novice were on grass and we all got plonked in the tiny outdoor area! The fences seemed really crammed in and we all had to pack into the small indoor arena to warm up despite the big indoor being empty :S
    I'd rather be jumping a big course on a tiny arena than jumping a smaller one on grass tbh though - especially with the ground as it is at the minute! The warm up situation seems odd though Are you doing the area eventing?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahandbronson View Post
    I'd rather be jumping a big course on a tiny arena than jumping a smaller one on grass tbh though - especially with the ground as it is at the minute! The warm up situation seems odd though Are you doing the area eventing?
    We've had alot of rain so the ground isnt too bad at the moment but I cant jump P on grass to often (we can manage the odd XC every now and then!) anyway with his feet so its either arena or nothing for us! And no we're not doing the eventing we werent even meant to be doing the SJ (We've only been to one training session about 2 weeks ago!) and we got begged to go so they could enter a team!!! So much for working on dressage this year!