Thread: Jumping fun :)

Default Jumping fun :)

The ground has been really good lately because of the rain we have had so i took Tammy up to the jumping field on saturday and we had a good wizz around! She really enjoys her jumping in the field, shes a lot more forward and willing and i think its because there is more space for her to move around and she can balance easier, i also school her in the field tonight and she went really nicely compared to how shes goes in the school! She is improving a lot though Anyway heres a video of us jumping on saturday, i know we have our faults but it is just a bit of fun now we have our confidence back, helpful tips are welcome though

and heres a picture of her from the other week just because shes really cute and i think shes looking good at the moment
    Run free flora xxx

bump
    Run free flora xxx

She's looking brilliant, well done

Only suggestion I have is to see if you can gt someone to set up some grids for you - mix of poles, bounces and 1 strides to make her think. She jumps a lot like Molly, bi fast and sometimes gets in very close - must be the breed , I think it would do her good to have to think about her feet and not be able to pop those sneaky short strides in and get underneath the jumps.

But she looks fantastic, very slim when I saw her up close the other day - and you look fab together

Ahh thanks Amy, yeah that sounds like a good idea, she gets so into it she forgets about everything else! I love her lots though welshies are the best!
    Run free flora xxx