Thread: :-) we did it

Default :-) we did it

Well We did it.I put up a post a while ago about my first eba ride.
    It was yesterday and only did the 4 mile ride but Missy was a real good girl and I wasn't nervus one little bit.
    In fact Missy kept on getting excited and bouncing and I was laffing my head off at her.normaly I'm abit scared but it was so so so much fun and I had my first canter on Missy on the ride.
    Big thanks to my freinds for the surport on the ride and with fingers crossed many more eba rides to come for me and Missy :-)

thats great! glad you had a good time and that Missy looked after you on your first EBA ride and canter!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Wooo, glad you had a good time! Missy's lovely .

We did have such a good time :-) I'm hooked now roll on the next eba ride
    O here is a couple of pics but Missy looks like she is haveing fun but I look a little scared haha

Well done. I really recommend marshalling for them at least once a year. They really struggle to get marshalls and if everyone does their bit we can enjoy the rides. You get a free eba ride ticket for any ride if you Marshall.:0)
    no-one died of a fast trot
    A member of the Secret Sausage Society

Well done told you you'd love it. I'm going to thetford in a few weeks and can't wait. Anyone else going? I was thinking of marshalling a ride next year wibble, take the Dog and some snacks. Who do I contact about doing it?

that is good glad you had fun