Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This doesnt look like fun !!

Nottingham (Uni)/Llandrindod Wells (Home)

My only concern was that it was tied straight to the ring with the headcollar round its neck and the vehicle already attached...?!
    Whenever you feel like giving up, think of all the people who would love to see you fail.

Don't like that it's got the headcollar rounds his neck, and tied up.

For something like that I'd be in a school and have someone by his head calming him down
    [center][IMG]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/loveshorses/dxjrt1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Just been through all the videos that have been uploaded by the same person - William appears to have had a unpleasant start to life, his reaction to a farrier just turning up is something I've not seen before.

Kudos to the old boy that has him now. The speed at which William can trot is amazing !
    Visit Mico

see the other videos!!

he had a massive reaction to the farrier and a bad start to life

lovely boy

That horse is gorgeous! My horse is like a dog and will stand right next to you all day long but as soon as he's harnessed and in his cart, he just gets so excited at the thought of being off just like this horse but without the rearing. Its a good job I've got Glenrox who acts as my 'groom', she needs to grab his head while I cart up and I mount the cart until I'm 100% in control through the reins. She also keeps the car drivers in check too and makes sure they all know the high way code
    Grazing available in the Chester le Street area, PM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Flaxen_Storm View Post
    That horse is gorgeous! My horse is like a dog and will stand right next to you all day long but as soon as he's harnessed and in his cart, he just gets so excited at the thought of being off just like this horse but without the rearing. Its a good job I've got Glenrox who acts as my 'groom', she needs to grab his head while I cart up and I mount the cart until I'm 100% in control through the reins. She also keeps the car drivers in check too and makes sure they all know the high way code
    Exactly..once hes off and going hes foot perfect..

LOL, we had one who was not dissimilar to put to, but once you were in and done one circuit he was fine and won a lot of best driven awards.

Lots of driving folk tie to the ring and put headcollars round necks. No string in a lot of driving yards. The idea is they learn not to pull back one way or another.