Thread: Mature I am

Default Mature I am

Hi, as well as posting in the newbie section, spose I ought to declare I'm Mature too!!! well only in body lol! i'm 47 I think??gulp! on 15th next month. my daughter will be 7 on the 10th so she was kinda my 40th b-day present lol.
    Thats when i had to give up ponies for a while but hey, I'm ecstatic to start again by having back our little Honeygirl (she was let out on loan) who was bought for my son when he was 7yrs, he did PC with her then but he's gonna be 18 on Saturday and is faaarr too big, unless he wears rollerskates! so my younger girls have the chance to ride now. And now recently aquiring my gorgeous Shabby (Chablis). I feel complete now I only have to think of her and she makes me smile. I just hope me ole bones don't start giving up!

Hi Shabby Chic. I'm not sure any of us Oldies would think ourselves mature, which suggests maturity of the mind. I'm like a big kid around horses! Welcome aboard.

"You're better doing 10 minutes good work than 20 minutes of bad" - The Daughter.

hello and welcome