Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's getting on in years but...........

Great photo! You are much braver than me, trot and canter is all I can do! Glad you got the hang of loading photos! Brill!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyleen View Post
    I'm 54 and did my first Open Hunter Trials this year - WHAT A BLAST!! Had my son-in-law behind me egging me on + hoping for another good season in 2013 on my 18yr old horse!Attachment 14122This is me in "terror" mode!!
    WOW - check you out - that looks like such FUN!

No chance of doing anything remotely like that on my girlie - she's a water hater and doesn't believe that she should ever have all 4 feet off the ground at the same time She does love a blast across the open moors though

Wow, old thread! I used to hack with a lady who was around 64ish, she went way too fast for me, we would walk for 5 minutes warm up and cool down maybe and the rest would be top speed!

I'll be 40 in a few months Eeeek my body feels it somedays but still feel 20 inside my head

I rediscovered my love of galloping on holiday this year managed a steady 32mph but it felt like 100mph

Can't wait to have a good ole go on Pilgrim Just need some less muddy/slippy ground to go on

I used to hack out with a 65+ lady. She was still out a couple of times a week during the hunting season, and was mad out hacking! We had some interesting hacks to say the least and she was much braver than me, in my 20s!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyleen View Post
    I'm 54 and did my first Open Hunter Trials this year - WHAT A BLAST!! Had my son-in-law behind me egging me on + hoping for another good season in 2013 on my 18yr old horse!Attachment 14122This is me in "terror" mode!!
    There are times when we just need a super like button
    my new fiction blog -feel free to share/critique/laugh like a drain at

http://rubiesandduels.wordpress.com/