Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hunt Report

Your last link doesn't work.

I like this one of us
    http://www.sharontphotography.co.uk/photo13651776.html

Fixed link and added a couple
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

Blimey, sounds exciting and lots of fun!

Gorgeous pics, both girlies look fab

haha I saw your video on utube before i saw this post! Im jealous cos i wanna go but i darent, mick is so strong around other horses atm cos he hasnt got out much due to injury!

R.I.P Mickey - 1996 - 31st May 2012

Lovely pics! Am quite jealous of the non-boggy ground and the opt out of all jumping

The longer it takes me to get out the more anxious I am getting.. it's mid season here and they are jumping wire and tape a lot (when they can get out.. is so wet ) I was planning to go to a nice easy Newcomers meet first time out with TT - we didn't go as meet changed due to weather and was 2hrs away but they thought this was a nice easy fence (well, it IS lower than the fence either side I suppose )

Great report, and cracking pics.
    Bits disturbed by the master's fall though. Not a great advert for Pateys (presume that was what it was), and did he land on the hound..eep

Loved the girl on the grey jumping the same fence with the huge grin. Fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by alliersv View Post
    Great report, and cracking pics.
    Bits disturbed by the master's fall though. Not a great advert for Pateys (presume that was what it was), and did he land on the hound..eep

Loved the girl on the grey jumping the same fence with the huge grin. Fantastic!
    I think he half landed on the hound, but all were fine by the time we met up with them at the end and yes, the hat was a total failure.
    http://www.sharontphotography.co.uk/...801.html#photo

On the home page http://www.southdownsbloodhounds.com/
    , go down to where it says previous photo competitions and no 24, it looks like the same hound nearly getting squashed, but all were un injured
    Last edited by Clava; 28-11-2011 at 14:38. Reason: missed the link out
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Clava View Post
    I think he half landed on the hound, but all were fine by the time we met up with them at the end and yes, the hat was a total failure.
    http://www.sharontphotography.co.uk/...801.html#photo

On this home page, go down to where it says previous photo competitions and no 24, it looks like the same hound nearly getting squashed, but all were un injured
    Yeah, that was the exact pic I was referring to. Each to their own and all that, but lucky he had a soft landing (on the hound!! )
    Poor hound. Not the luckiest, eh?

And that is why I don't wear an unstrapped hat any more.

Patey's are pretty but just not worth it.

I am waiting for that photo to be in the caption competition. I am thinking 'Ware, Hound at landing'

I'm not quite sure why the horse fell, it had a drop but wasn't an unfriendly jump (not that I did it lol)