Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New year at Hand..

Gosh she is beautiful!
    Very special

(and talented too - you guys look great)

Glad she was a good girl 4 u stef i dont know if you heard about Russells fall at Norton Heath, but other than that we had a fab time there and lots of rossettes. X
    Horses will never stab you in the back, never talk back to you, never hurt you. They will just listen and be your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by SCollings View Post
    Glad she was a good girl 4 u stef i dont know if you heard about Russells fall at Norton Heath, but other than that we had a fab time there and lots of rossettes. X
    Yer I heard about poor Russell getting battered!! He's ok now tho bet it was scary to watch! Should of gone to Norton Heath would of been a far better show for Syb bless her but odviously I went where the rest of the gang went!! Was a good schooling show tho and now British novice will seem quite small in comparrison!!

If it looks and moves like a cob.. It's a warmblood!!

Ill send you a link for the pictures so u can have a look.. im just glad u had a good time and of course! Trust me, im the same, 90cm on Korral is like a x pole now aha, heres the link;

http://sportinpictures.photoshelter....000gc9gyulaO3o
    Horses will never stab you in the back, never talk back to you, never hurt you. They will just listen and be your friend.

Yer - you should have come to Norton Heath - is only up the road from the Essex massive!!

Good debut for you both then. She is very pretty

Well done - looks nice!