Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New year at Hand..

Default New year at Hand..

New pony took her to Hand had fences down but was pleased she kept going for me probably abit big for her and me at the moment going straight in at that height but was a good schooling event for us tho
    1st fence on the 1st day..

2nd day Disco blue chip showing her potential!! yes I look like I am going to either cry or puke!! oh dear!!

a beautiful head shot of her cantering round in the same class pretty pony!!

If it looks and moves like a cob.. It's a warmblood!!

I've said it once and I'll say it again! at your face in the middle pic. Otherwise though you guys are looking really good together And I really like her new bridle!!

Oh ROFL that second pic is just THE most classic Steffy face yet, love it You guys look great!

Pretty pony indeed, what a jump on her though. Brilliant especially if that was the first time you have took her into do anything that height before.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_legs View Post
    Pretty pony indeed, what a jump on her though. Brilliant especially if that was the first time you have took her into do anything that height before.
    thanks she's a good girl in fact it's the 1st time she has gone straight in at that height was a dressage pony on the isle of wight most of her life previously had done 5 british novice's and 1 discovery planning to drop her back abit and play round british novice and do some grids etc at home she is 9 but a total novice BSJA she has won no money BSJA but has dressage points I really like her but will just take time she certainly has potential and does like her jumping and is honest

If it looks and moves like a cob.. It's a warmblood!!

She looks lovely and your face in the second pic is priceless

haha love the face Pretty pony too

I think I was next to you getting my pic when you were getting yours on Friday.... I remember you and the lady you were with were laughing at your face in 2nd pic. Small world hey!

She's looking fab!

at your face though!!!!

Looking good

Sjes such a pretty pony

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

Aw - look how well she has her feet tucked up - she is a pretty girl too.

Never mind about the results, early days yet hun