Thread: Norton Heath Seniors BSJA Show :)

Post Norton Heath Seniors BSJA Show :)

Well, turns out it was SO worth goin to Norton Heath because I had a fabulous time!
    On the 1st days jumping Geo jumped double clear in the 70cm but was just out the placings, Korral jumped double clear in the 90cm and we were 14th out of 66 so I was happy wiv both On that evenin tho, I entered the puissance- 22 of us were entered! but the fences kept going up and more kept going through to the next round. In the 5th and final round there were 9 of us havin to attempt to jump the 1m40 high triple bar that was also 1m60 wide and then down to the big red wall which stood at 1m70.. i knew if i wanted any prize money id have 2 atttempt to jump it, and I did, but sadly kicked a few bricks out, as well as 7 other people too. Korral and I were joint 2nd tho so was over the moon because only one girl manged to clear the fence.

2nd day and I retired Geo because we kicked a few fences out and I had a pole on Korral in the 1m jump off but i was happy wiv both..

3rd and final day I finished on such a high Korral was 3rd in the 90cm Amateur qualifiers so we've qualified 2nd rounds, and in the 1m, we'd already qualified this class at Patchetts in Septembe,r so i was happy for the double clear, but we still came 8th and got some money and last minute got pushed into entering the mini majors.. Well I can safely say we did a Guy Williams and galloped 7 fences in 26 seconds and between me n my mini, came 5th

Sorry for the essay, but am so pleased about my results Aiming for Internations, Hickstead Derby meet and hickstead Amateurs now
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Horses will never stab you in the back, never talk back to you, never hurt you. They will just listen and be your friend.

puissance 4.jpgpuissance 5.jpg

The puissance wall ^ Yes I know my positions bad, but it was 1m70
    Horses will never stab you in the back, never talk back to you, never hurt you. They will just listen and be your friend.

well done Sky!! looking good!! Korrel looks fabby!! and wow at that huge wall!!

If it looks and moves like a cob.. It's a warmblood!!

Thanks Stef I no, hes a different horse to the skinny lil man that i got 7 months ago.. theres not many horses id be brave enough 2 jump that on aha, hes just fab x

Well done!!!!!!
    Native pony addict!

Jeebers. I wouldn't dare judge the position of a person jumping 1m70 Hats off to you. Fab pics too!

I can't believe you jumped that! Clearly insane but welll done!!!!

Awww thank you! A lot of people have said i must be on drugs or just crazy but honestly I got more and more excited the bigger the fence became!! Korral did too because everytime we went back in, his ears would go forward and the min that bell went he wasnt waitin around