Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colour

I'm almost certain he's heterozygous Rips, his father is a bay and I'm sure both grandparents on that side are non grey too. Would have to check his passport to be sure though. When he was dark I wanted him to stay that collie but I'm loving all his changes of coat (which is a good thing as he was such an almighty pest today I've got to love something about him)

Quote Originally Posted by OEH View Post
    I'm almost certain he's heterozygous Rips, his father is a bay and I'm sure both grandparents on that side are non grey too. Would have to check his passport to be sure though. When he was dark I wanted him to stay that collie but I'm loving all his changes of coat (which is a good thing as he was such an almighty pest today I've got to love something about him)
    If his father was bay, he's hetero for sure.

I'm not much bothered about how Vega goes, I don't think she'll dapple, I'd hoped I'd be saved from a few years of cleaning a white grey... and she's still fairly dark and ready to start work, so thats that! My next wish is for her mane and tail to stay as dark, for a good while yet (again, less cleaning!) muhahaha

Gem is similar to Xaile in her seasonal colour choice, but I've come to learn that it actually runs in the family. Gem is darker in summer than she is in winter, it was one of the first things I was asked by the man who owned her til she was a year old. Last time he saw her she was jet black. Her dad was bay, mum grey.

May

Winter

Summer

Winter

Summer

Winter

Summer

Skip a little bit, and this was last summer

Facing facts, she's going paler and paler each year

Although I'm living on the fact she's going spotty, so may not go true white ... fingers crossed

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

Well her summer coats finally coming through. Went very dark still with long white hairs but underneath appears to be a golden coat. Such a vast contrast to the dark coat that's moulting.

any photos?
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

Can't work out how to upload as using my phone.

IMAG0446.jpgIMAG0449.jpg Managed to upload a couple of pics.