Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling all midlanders...

Default Calling all midlanders...

So me and MyHorseLibby were talking about the horse meet that is being arranged and wondered if anyone fancied a horseless meet?
    What we were thinking is go to someones yard, then go to the pub for a drink and food?

I said that we could meet at my yard if anyone fancies that?
    You can all poke the Bean and the Berry and then we can go just down the road into old ollerton and there is a gorgeous pub by a river. Very beautiful we could all grab food and drinks there and chat for a bit

We're happy for other suggestions. Let me know what you think.

yup me too = perhaps i could combine it with your v kind offer to have a little hack - i have no shame lol
    my new fiction blog -feel free to share/critique/laugh like a drain at

http://rubiesandduels.wordpress.com/

I would be providing it's while I'm home over easter hols (preferably a weekend between 29th march - 15th april)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by rubysmum View Post
    yup me too = perhaps i could combine it with your v kind offer to have a little hack - i have no shame lol
    yes, definitely. If you came up in the morning and everyone else came up for lunch timeish we could make it work

My friends also offered me her pony to ride, so if i have a saddle for Berry you can take her if you wish. Just gives us more rein to go a bit further.

Quote Originally Posted by rubysmum View Post
    It is not too far from me if you wanted to meet my Ruby too!? x

I am up for a meet x

It depends when it is - I'm not quite midlands but if I'm free I'd love to tag along

Possibly - if Rubysmum can give me a lift!

i'm up for anything as long as it's not a weekend and if it is I need to know well in advance