Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cross country lesson with CER and Peaches (pics)

Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    But really, you don't need much "help", just some more mileage, cause you look great and practise makes perfect!
    Brill looks like he is absolutely loving it so all you need to do is get out there and do some more to build up your confidence!

(that last corner would have had me like so hats off!)

wow look at him fly!! wjat a fabby pony Bril is

If it looks and moves like a cob.. It's a warmblood!!

Quote Originally Posted by ponylover88 View Post
    I noticed her too Min, very professional looking there Peaches
    P.S. I'm stealing Peaches for when I need some XC help
    Steal Peaches - she's nicer than I am

Peaches: Good, little bit more leg, there, lovely....That was nice, well done, don't be so hard on yourself you're doing great.

Me: SIT UP!! LEG, LEG, LEG, SIT UP! Come back round, do it again, this time try not to look so terrified. Good. KICK HIM! JUST GET ON WITH IT! EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE WALKING YOU NEED TO KEEP PUSHING. PUUUUUUUSH! SIT UPPPPPPPPPPP!

Peaches is a far nicer instructor than me
    Only when things do not interest one, can one give a really unbiased opinion; no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is absolutely valueless.

Quote Originally Posted by shoniedaspony View Post
    I'll have a try of it- I feel like it might just be another thing to remember (little brain, can't cope with more than one thing at once...)
    p.s. lets go XC when I come to visit with Bril in July
    I was like that too begin with then it becomes like a safety blanket! and a good one at that... if its good enough for william f-p round badders haahaa!

Yes defo defo .... I'll puts it in me diary shall be fun !!

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

Quote Originally Posted by CER View Post
    Steal Peaches - she's nicer than I am

Peaches: Good, little bit more leg, there, lovely....That was nice, well done, don't be so hard on yourself you're doing great.

Me: SIT UP!! LEG, LEG, LEG, SIT UP! Come back round, do it again, this time try not to look so terrified. Good. KICK HIM! JUST GET ON WITH IT! EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE WALKING YOU NEED TO KEEP PUSHING. PUUUUUUUSH! SIT UPPPPPPPPPPP!

Peaches is a far nicer instructor than me
    Well, maybe I should steal the pair of you?! Char is welcome for a trip up aswell, Gems changed alot since she was at harts!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

Well done! You're a damn sight braver than me, they look huge! He's a lovely boy too

Quote Originally Posted by Laura+Phantom View Post
    Well done! You're a damn sight braver than me, they look huge! He's a lovely boy too
    Thanks Hoping to get out for a lesson soon and CER and another friend have offered to pay for one for my birthday , but organising it is a nightmare!!

WOW some of those jumps looks HUGE!!!!! Lovely photos

R.I.P Mickey - 1996 - 31st May 2012

Some of those jumps look great and others better! You should be very pleased with your achievements.x

Cracking photo's and what a lovely, genuine little pone! Loved the photo of him jumping up the bank with his back legs tooked up so neatly!
    Well done - wish I had the smallest percentage of your bravery!
    x