Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shwmae products

Default Shwmae products

has anyone ever ordered anything from them?
    I put and paid for an order on 1st of may and was told 7-10 days for order. I gave it 10 working days (mon-Fri) so I gave the 2 weeks instead of just over a week. Then I messaged them to ask how my order was coming on?

To get this reply:

Hi TBT,
    It should all be finished by now and long gone but the supplier is taking forever to get the fabrics to us. We are ever so sorry about this x

Replied with:

please keep me updated
    what time scale are you thinking

Got this back:
    The day the fabric arrives they should leave. Give it until friday if they've still not got it to us we will complain to them see if we can get it sorted by monday at the latest for you xx

said thank you and heard nothing for 5 days!

So i messaged again, Understandably im getting a little annoyed and had seen they were offered Zebra hoods on auction

this was my message:
    hows the order going? seen you have offered zebra hoods on your auction. hope your not favouring your auction over paid up customers.....

Yes i was a little short.

They replied

Hi TBT, yours was completed earlier on today so a little concerned why you may think this? The hood offered is one we've had made up in storage

I replied:

I asked to be informed when things were being done and had not heard anything. has it been popped in the post or will it be in tomorrow?

Which i did! And i never got a reply from this one!
    So i left it 8 days (now on 29th may)
    and sent this:
    Hi. In our previous conversation you mentioned my order had been finished. This was 8 days ago and i still have not received anything? please can you let me know if my item has been posted and when i should expect it?

Heard nothing even though they were posting on fb last night

so send this this morning:
    Hi please could you let me know when i will receive my items?

And got this:
    Hello TBT, After our message the other day we dispatched to the post office. The olympic torch then came through that weekend so it was closed so last we heard items were, have or are leaving from monday-friday x

This to me is an excuse which for one make no sense. They say they posted it after our previous conversation (which was 21st (a mon)) So if they didn't post till the Tuesday it should have been hear fri or mon and still i have nothing! I have said i will leave it till Friday but then what do i do? We are not talking 10-15 we are talking a 50 order! It will be 4 1/2 weeks from my initial order by Friday!
    Please help me take my next step! What should i do?

Sorry about bizare sizing on this post! Not quite sure what has happened!

they arnt exactly popular !!!

I think it may have been Fabio's Filly that has had the same problems with them in the past
    "It's just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb, because it is dumb to his dull perception"

Have a chat with fabio`s filly , There was a post on Horse Gossip also about the poor quality of product and service.

lots of problems with company in the past. Perhaps just ask for a refund and say you no longer want the item because they have taken too long.

Xxx
    THE EQUINE INFORMATION EXCHANGE Equine information, not speculation.

My favourite company! Wonder why the service is still poor as we were all apparently to give them a second chance after December when horse ill health was blamed for the service (lack of) then. Must have been why the quality was appaling too

I sent a rug back to them to be altered as it was not useable. Am hoping it will be back to me for this winter . oopps

Its ridiculous isnt it?
    What an excuse! I have read on a post that they offer 35 working day 10 working day and 5 working day. At no point was this mentioned to me infact i was told 7-10 and i took that as working days.
    That gives them till the 5th June on their longest posting option (not that i was given an option) I REALLY hope it arrives by then! I think i will have been MORE than generous with them!

Anyone got any idea about reporting companies?

My friend ordered one of the fleeces with the head attatched, and it took roughly 2 weeks to get to her. They've ordered a hood as well though, so will need to see how long that takes!! I'm glad they got theirs within a reasonable time period, but really seems to be a rare occurrence!

That is reasonable and i wouldnt at all mind. I think id be more content if they hadn't said 7-10 days! then come up with an obscure excuse!!
    I cannot at all comment on the quality of their work as this is my first order. I cant wait for it to arrive as my horse is going to look a 'dude' kitted out in Zebra or boots, bandages & saddle pad And she will even be able to arrive in zebra travel boots Think my poor mare will be confused of her breed lol