Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Shwmae products

And so it continues. Its Friday, Nothing has arrived. Have messaged asking for POP or tracking number.....Will keep you updated

send message at 11.30 this morning. No reply and they have been on facebook......Getting slightly annoyed now.
    Have asked for tracking number/ proof of postage for the parcel they say they have sent and are ignoring me. I have sent another message to them asking once again for tracking number.
    Bet i dont hear till Wednesday now when they will have had time to put it in the post.

:-(

They messaged me back about 20 mins after the last post!
    Hi TBT, we arent at the office until wednesday to look at them but we are presuming they've not arrived so we will resend x

So am i now going to wait another 4 weeks OR are they sat in their office and they will post Wednesday morning and i have it by friday??

Will keep you updated

Did a quick search and found this thread on H & H http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forum...d.php?t=522053

Doesn't look like many people have been pleased with them!

Still nothing
    I'm leaving them alone until tomorrow. Giving them chance to have posted first thing wed morn and post first class. I think that is by far fair enough. I hope it has arrived by Monday.....

I would be demanding my money back by now!
    Native pony addict!

I would have demanded my money back a while ago!!!

This is what i have posted
    I hope you think i have been fair and factual
    Hi,

I ordered (and paid) from the above company and the beginning of last month (may) Was duly informed 7-10 days delivery. Brilliant.
    Messaged after 10 days to ask where product was. Duly informed they had a problem with supplier and fleece hadn't been delivered (ok these things happen) and the day the fleece arrives with them, my order would be posted, Asked to be kept informed (e.g told when fleece arrived).
    5 days later I hadn't heard anything BUT had seen they were offering the fleece i was after in their auction so I sent a message asking where my order was and hoping they weren't favouring there auction customers to paid up customers.
    Asked, Why i thought this to be the case (because i hadn't received my items) and informed all things offered in auction are from storage. Also told my order had been completed earlier that day (and i presume posted) This was 21 days after initial order.
    Left it a further 8 days (allowing for second class delivery)
    nothing arrived so i sent another message asking why i hadn't received anything. This message was duly ignored as they were posting auction items all night.
    Next morning I ask again where my item was but did not raise the issue of my previous message being ignored.
    I was informed that after our conversation the other day my items had been posted but because of the Olympic torch the post office had been closed at the weekend so would only be mon-fri.......Ok......Very random.....but ok.
    Said I would leave it until the friday which would have been the first of this month!!!
    First rolled round nothing received no messages nothing. So i messaged asking for tracking number for me to track postage. No reply.
    Asked for tracking number again later that day when they were definitely online and got a reply.
    However not the reply i expected.
    They said they wouldn't be at the office until wednesday (fine its a BH) and that they would look at the then and presume I hadn't received and resend??
    Still very polite and said ok I look forward to hearing from you on wednesday.....Guess what. Still haven't heard anything/ had anything arrive

How much longer should I let this go on?
    I feel I have given them by far ample opportunity, and honestly if they had said from the first blip, really sorry we have got caught up on other orders I wouldn't be quite so upset
    I do feel I have been given a couple of excuses in this process.

Please help.

I'm sorry, I would be cancelling the order and wanting a full refund.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

Have just sent them a message asking for refund