Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wee east mids meet up?

Just make sure you read the rules carefully as i was thinking of taking Berry round beginners but when i read the rules it says only true beginners can enter the class

Ooh count me in providing dad's off to drive us. Gem and Bertha can each do their own version of an ODE (dressage, SJ and workers ) ... If I can figure out how to enter the stressage? Or what classes they run?

Showing isn't my forte though, but I'll do (SJ) horse novice and intermediate (ground dependant), (workers) horse novice and internets just loaded... they're not running a prelim which would mean I'd need to judge the horses on their work as to whether to risk a novice or risk an intro (not sure what would be worse!!!)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

They are running a prelim what days you looking at pl. Can send you dressage entry form and tell you how to view classes etc when i gets home theres a whole bunch of pdfs you can download just not 100% sure where i found them

17th june steph. The prelims dont start until the show after according to the SBRC website.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

I'm easy, up for most things

I am a true beginner lol