Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting really disheartened :( Another one cancelled!

Same here, PC Area horse trials has been cancelled today. Mega gutted as its my last year in pony club aswell

Nottingham (Uni)/Llandrindod Wells (Home)

Quote Originally Posted by NatandShell View Post
    Same here, PC Area horse trials has been cancelled today. Mega gutted as its my last year in pony club aswell
    How old are you? You can stay in PC until you're 25 these days and still compete in the Areas. Are they not going to reschedule?!

Quote Originally Posted by StormyJ View Post
    How old are you? You can stay in PC until you're 25 these days and still compete in the Areas. Are they not going to reschedule?!
    Fingers crossed I'll be moving away to Bedforshire rather soon (Shall post a thread at a later date about that ) they've rescheduled it for a Wednesday and just assumed that everyone will be able to do it and haven't taken into account that some people actually have jobs to go to and we are not all just on school holidays so I won't be able to do it

Nottingham (Uni)/Llandrindod Wells (Home)

Fingers crossed I'll be moving away to Bedforshire rather soon (Shall post a thread at a later date about that ) they've rescheduled it for a Wednesday and just assumed that everyone will be able to do it and haven't taken into account that some people actually have jobs to go to and we are not all just on school holidays so I won't be able to do it
    Aww that's rubbish Do I sense a working pupil position in the offing?

Does the move to Bedfordshire have anything to do with an 'A J'? That's the only one I can think of down there!
    That's rubbish about the areas Sometimes I think PC doesn't even realise that some people's parents work either, let alone the members... Our areas were once on a weekday - when you know the dates miles in advance it's not too bad, but to rearrange it for a weekday is just rubbish

It doesn't really show any signs of improving does it?

Apparently Gatcombe are going to make a call today based on ground conditions.

I'm booked to do a ODE towards the end of the month so I'm hoping that gives enough time for the ground to dry out (although it's still raining here!)

Have pretty much decided not to go BE this year if this next XC doesn't run - don't want to pay 75 + to enter an event that I'm not prepared for!

I'm going indoor sj on Saturday now and to a sponsored ride on Sunday as everything else is cancelled! I've ran xc twice this year and thats it

Gatcombe's out.
    Seeking a 14-17hh schoolmaster allrounder to loan/lwvtb/buy for kind & experienced rider/carer in Surrey. Must be safe but a '2nd' horse is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wall_eyed View Post
    Gatcombe's out.
    I just saw that.
    Just looking at Cleveland shows website and they just cancelled that as well.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

Loopy, my yard has had to reschedule our show from yesterday and it is going to be on 28 July (Cleveland shows date)