Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Getting really disheartened :( Another one cancelled!

I thought parts of Great Yorkshire were still on? At least, one of my uni mates took some sheep there today

Quote Originally Posted by StormyJ View Post
    That's what I was thinking! The horse he rode round Burghley was started off eventing by my RI Love that horse!!
    I was just putting two and two together, because he said was looking for someone when we were at Bramham and the counties right... He's a really nice guy and has some seriously nice horses!

Of course, I may be well off the mark

I remember 2007 when it took 3 tractors to tow my big box off New Park show ground at Hampshire County!
    Native pony addict!

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    I remember 2007 when it took 3 tractors to tow my big box off New Park show ground at Hampshire County!
    I was there to spectate that year - was like walking through melted cadbury!!

Yep everything up here has pretty much went this weekend and for the foreseeable Was supposed to be prepping and grooming for a friend at a show this weekend but cant see it happening

Dont even know if our next rideout will get running if the farmers are concerned about their fields and Id rather not have to get a full new set of shoes coz the muds ripped them off

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

The first day of GYS ran but they cancelled the following 2 days for everything I was so glad I hadn't entered Harry in the working hunter as I had planned as I would have had to of pulled out (More for my confidence than anything else)