Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hello, new filly!

No, she is at home with me. We have a couple of stables and some grass here. Her main job is keeping it down as our mower broke! The yard at terrington is a super one but there's no point her going there as she isn't doing anything and paying for two schools, a xc course and jumping paddock seems a bit pointless She will move out sometime but for now seems happy in the garden.
    I ride well, I enjoy my horses but I don't chase british wildlife for fun. End of.

Well, he insurance company say they are going to pay out so like the sensible person I am, I've spent the money on another coblet, even though the cheque isn't here yet!!

Here is Ben, company for Rosie and love of my life even though he isn't even home yet!

I ride well, I enjoy my horses but I don't chase british wildlife for fun. End of.

Oh my! He's lovely!

hoooge orange tail!!!

Yeh, it drags on the floor already and he is only three!

Default hello, new filly!

He's gorgeous I love love love the beard!

Quote Originally Posted by racingstripes View Post
    He's gorgeous I love love love the beard!
    Yes, it's funny what a bang on the head can do, I used to be less than keen on hairy types, prefering hogged cobs and horses pulled and trimmed to within an inch of their lives! I like him just the way he is, although his forelock has to be plaited when he is ridden as he can't see otherwise....you can't see in the pics but it has been tucked into the bridle, normally it comes past his nose.

I thought I recognised this lad, you are on RFUK too ;-)

I posted there too, I think he is lovely as is your little filly too - both very nice coblets xx