Thread: Recommend me an XC instructor and course - south /thames valley, pref oxon/berks

Default Recommend me an XC instructor and course - south /thames valley, pref oxon/berks

Hi all,

Have been bought an XC lesson for my birthday. Need to try and get it done before I head to the milton keynes 3 day event in mid- september.

We tried previously to contact both instructors at Aston-le-Walls and have had no responses- was not too impressed I have to say. So I am looking for a recommendation for an instructor and a course they know well, for a lesson. I like to jump 2ft3 to max 2ft9.

Ta!

Nottingham (Uni)/Llandrindod Wells (Home)

XC course I'd say Boomerang in Hungerford, West Berkshire, it is absolutely brilliant. I think Russ Hardy who runs it does lessons there and he is supposed to be very good, if not ring up and ask what clinics are going on.

Ann and Nigel are very very busy and tend not to take on new clients for one to one, and probably wouldn't do one-to-one XC training, your best bet there would be to get on a clinic. Nigel is great (as long as you don't wear a short skirt near him!!) and I've had a good session on accuracy and riding lines with Ann before, if you can keep trying they are worth it.