Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone been on a Cotswold farm park fun ride ???

Default Has anyone been on a Cotswold farm park fun ride ???

Pretty much as the title asks.

We may be going to their fun ride on Sunday coming and also the one next month also. Just wondering if anyone had been and if it was worthwhile going or not ?? Or even is anyone else going this weekend ??

If you happen across Adam Henson, please jiffy bag him and send him my way

Hahahahaha !! We actually saw him when we collected our new goat from the park the other week !!! Kate humble was knocking about somewhere too, as well as the BBC, thankfully we managed to avoid being filmed !!!!! That would have been embarrassing ................

Off topic, but I used to date the son of the owner Missed a trick their didn't I!!
    Native pony addict!

I'm from round there and have been millions of times on various horses. It's brilliantly run, lovely country and loads of jumping. You'll have a great day. In fact my avatar I from that ride

Default Has anyone been on a Cotswold farm park fun ride ???

I was contemplating going if I can persuade a friend and get a lift! Looks fab!

Quote Originally Posted by KingCavala..
    I was contemplating going if I can persuade a friend and get a lift! Looks fab!
    You should, it would be well worth it.

Havent been myself, but know plenty of happy peeps who have

It depends if the crops are in or not, if cubbing is fast on Saturday then we won't go but if it's just a gentle potter we might do both.
    Please visit my ebay, vets bills to pay! 17.01.2013- NEW THINGS ON EBAY starting at 99p!

Our boys don't really jump (never been trained to do so being cattle horses and all, but have been messing about in the field at home with them and they have tried their little hearts out for us, so willing to give it a go over proper fences - albeit little ones).
    Hopefully, family things don't get in the way on Saturday and we can make it this Sunday for a bit of fun and a laugh with the horses :-)