Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first sit on Vega

You look super happy! Looking forward to progress pics
    Native pony addict!

OMG!! How did I miss this? You must be so incredibly happy! She looks amazing and will look even more so once she's grown into herself, ahhh congratulations What a good girl.

p.s. What's up with yer bum?!

Quote Originally Posted by cookster1975 View Post
    OMG!! How did I miss this? You must be so incredibly happy! She looks amazing and will look even more so once she's grown into herself, ahhh congratulations What a good girl.

p.s. What's up with yer bum?!
    Yeah - I had today off and was supposed to go and ride again this morning, but ended up going back to work with the cat we had a dental emergancy.

I fell off Mocha out XC and ended up in A+E, I was fine but whatever injections they gave me have been really causing me bother, my skin went awful purple black mottled spots (which went away fairly quickly) but left a hard lump under the skin, really sore - today is the first day its starting to ease actually - over a forthnight later

Cortisone? After my odd reaction to the injections I had in my back I've been reading into it and lots of people have suffered with pain at site of injections and weird lumps or indents.

Quote Originally Posted by cookster1975 View Post
    Cortisone? After my odd reaction to the injections I had in my back I've been reading into it and lots of people have suffered with pain at site of injections and weird lumps or indents.
    No, NSAIDs. But I'm kinda ****ed about it actually, as it seems there is no reason I had to get it IM.

How nice to see her sat upon, and how happy you look.
    She certainly looks like she will still grow, good that you have taken your time with her

She looks fantastic gorgeous hoss!
    Size 34" Shires Huntingdon Green Tweed Show Jacket for sale as too big. Only worn twice, immaculate condition. Cost 89.99, make me an offer