Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Essex meet? Alison heading to Essex!

Southend is do-able, but you do realise I'm coming early for phleep snogs don't you?!

Southend is do-able, I'll have to borrow a satnav and go on the motorway for the first time though, eek! If it's a weekend day, which it probably will be, I doubt I'll be able to come because I work in a restaurant at the moment and one of the managers is away, so I have some extra responsibilities next weekend. If it's in the distance though I could probably book it off

Quote Originally Posted by alliersv View Post
    I'll be there next Weds eve to Fri morn if you're about?
    I say not far.. It's about an hour and a half away and I can't drive yet once I learn to drive and you come up then I'll come meet you both?

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

Yes! I'm up for that, as long as I'm not working

Quote Originally Posted by Aimie View Post
    Where you off to on Scotland? You driving? If you are driving up the a9 you'll pass my girls!
    I'm off to Aberdeen to see Lucy, Ted and Min. Not driving though. I get free train travel!

Quote Originally Posted by ShireLovinGal View Post
    Southend is do-able, but you do realise I'm coming early for phleep snogs don't you?!
    You know it makes sense!!

Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Southend is do-able, I'll have to borrow a satnav and go on the motorway for the first time though, eek! If it's a weekend day, which it probably will be, I doubt I'll be able to come because I work in a restaurant at the moment and one of the managers is away, so I have some extra responsibilities next weekend. If it's in the distance though I could probably book it off
    It's 3 weeks away hun. I'm going to be there from the afternoon of the 18th until Robyn gets bored of me on the 20th Be lovely to meet you if you can make it?

Quote Originally Posted by gillianclaude View Post
    I say not far.. It's about an hour and a half away and I can't drive yet once I learn to drive and you come up then I'll come meet you both?
    Haha. If I was driving I'm sure we could have sorted something, but I'll have no transport. Maybe next time?

Quote Originally Posted by MyBeautifulFriend View Post
    Yes! I'm up for that, as long as I'm not working
    Hope you can. Be lovely to meet you

Psh, certainly won't get bored of you! You can come and harass me after work on Tuesday! Then potentially Harvester? Wednesday will be pony riding time

YAY!! I'm not working on 18th Sept

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn View Post
    Psh, certainly won't get bored of you! You can come and harass me after work on Tuesday! Then potentially Harvester? Wednesday will be pony riding time
    You say that now....
    Ooohh, Harvester...

Quote Originally Posted by MyBeautifulFriend View Post
    YAY!! I'm not working on 18th Sept
    Sounds like you're on!

I'm back in Kent for uni so could potentially come as its only freshers week (albeit my third one lol) , I'll be near Chatham. Shirelovinggirl where would you be coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine-x View Post
    I'm back in Kent for uni so could potentially come as its only freshers week (albeit my third one lol) , I'll be near Chatham. Shirelovinggirl where would you be coming from?
    Gravesend, so very near, can give you a lift if you want?

I'm definitely coming if it's harvester- salad cart here I come!