Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept 2012 Swaps

Thorowgood T4 Cob Dressage 17.5" XW (can change gullet) sold with 26" black thorowgood dressage girth and saddle cover

Only for sale as I cannot get on with it (used to GP's)

In used but good condition, slight creasing on flaps (see photo) but otherwise in very good condition

Please inbox for details

R.I.P Mickey - 1996 - 31st May 2012

6'3" Heavy Wool Rug Navy Blue with Bottle Green X Surcingles - Used (got chestnut hairs on) 15
    6'6" Heavy Wool Rug Navy Blue with Bottle Green X Surcingles - Used but very lightly (was used as show rug) 20
    5'6" LW Turnout Masta - no fill, light blue and pink with flowers!! Used - lining has come away in a few places and needs stiching back, but not a major job (have pics if anyone is interested) 15
    5'6 HW Shires Turnout, full neck, Navy blue - missing leg strap one side. Had very little use (needs new D ring) 20
    Large Masta Lycra Hood - Pull on, Navy Blue, used but no tears/rips, washed. 20
    Cob Size English Leather Cliff Barnsby Double Bridle (with reins) still with tags on!! Black. Cost 140+ (can't remember TBH as so long ago - bought for a horse and never used!) Crank noseband. 60

All of the above + P&P or can be collected (near Stowmarket, Suffolk)

Quote Originally Posted by EvinStar View Post
    6'3" Heavy Wool Rug Navy Blue with Bottle Green X Surcingles - Used (got chestnut hairs on) 15
    Can I see a picture of this please?

have a 4" inch bit with keys on for breaking babies.... offers

Am moving house so did a bit of a clearout, not too much though. Items don't include postage.

Noseband and browband that are brown leather. I "think" they are cob but can measure them.
    5 pounds each.

Soft style pink and white leadrope, very little use as not my colour. 2 pounds.

Cob size multi colour reins. 10 pounds.

Pony size numnahs, one red with fleece at withers (used + washed) and one navy Roma (new). 5 pounds each.

Anti-slip pad thing. Size of a full size half pad. 4 pounds.

Brand new with tags, Eskadron fetlock boots with lambswool. Full size, 35 pounds.

"Though he be but little he is fierce"

I want a few things...

5 1/2 inch snaffle (any kind) AND mouthing bit with keys
    5'3" turnout rug and stable rug. Don't mind used but must be functionable for coming winter
    Cob sized roller.
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Im after some cob sized travel boots. Must be in good, useable condition and must be soft, no tough, rigid styles thanks
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

Nottingham (Uni)/Llandrindod Wells (Home)

Pikeur Diana show jacket, navy, size 10, as new. 70 +p&p (these are 120 RRP) never been worn or seen a horse! Really beautiful but wasted with me as I'm not using it! Open to offers.

New, tried on only, Veredus Olympic Open Fronted Tendon Boots in black.

Anatomically shaped shell
    Double density shell
    Flexor tendon protection in EVA foam
    Elastic straps
    Quick release tip
    Certified protection

Still in box, which indicates that they are a medium, however the boots are a small. Cost 69 new

For sale as missold on eBay!

Looking for some cob sized soft travel boots
    veredus tendon boots in medium(!), preferably grey but any colour

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

I want a dressage girth about 22" -24" ., black , wintec, T'Good or Aeroborn atherstone style.
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]