Thread: Amazing day!! :D

Default Amazing day!! :D

I've had such a great day!!! I sat on Tinks for the first time! she was just amazing! I can't stop grinning hehe (sadly no pics!)

Ok ok let me tell you had it happened Her & Annie had their jabs this morning which they both behaved impectibly! Then I did some lunging with Tinks with saddle & stirrups which all went very well (well... We did have a minor mishap with the girth being tighten but she was very bloated after she'd escaped into the winter field with Annie & Tess :roll: More practiced required) then after a break I thought I'd just lie on her back whilst Clava kindly led her round (we've done lots of practice of leaning over, putting weight on her etc) & what a result! She just took it all in her stride! Shuffled a couple of times to work out her balance with me on board and onwards we went! I was soo pleased! Then I got off & back to the mounting block, just put my leg over her, took it off, did it again & decided just to gently slip & sit on her, the time just felt right again she was super barely batted an eyelid! I just sat on for a short while then dismounted Did it again & Diane led her a couple of strides then slipped off & left the session there. I'm soo happy!!

Woooo! Well done So pleased for you, you must be thrilled you've sat on her! Next time you must get piccies though, or we'll all be very cross
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/JuniperZ/Dunkery%20Hoopoe/Hoopysignature.jpg

Erm. Hello. Pictures?!

Congratulations! Proud momma alert for sure.

You are BAD for not getting pics!
    But well done, that's brilliant news !

Default Amazing day!! :D

Congrats! I love this bit with babies!

How exciting You must be thrilled! I can't wait til I get to sit on my boy - but he has another year of freedom yet - I am very jealous!