Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bishop Burton ODE Report **PICS+VIDS**

Well done hun! I'm so jealous of you right now

Default Bishop Burton ODE Report **PICS+VIDS**

Brilliant report you both look like you are loving it. I can only dream of actually getting round any xc course at this time.
    no-one died of a fast trot
    A member of the Secret Sausage Society

As they say on TOWIE "Well Jell"

Good luck to you both, next weekend

Thanks everyone!! I thought it rambled on a bit my post...but was just really excited for such a big adventure.

Before BB I was looking forward to being able to chill out a bit more at weekends. But now, with the weekend nearing, I'm gutted that the season will be finished and that's going to be it until March...

Very well done

Great videos looks like you two are loving it

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

Wow those XC jumps look great but some scare me straight off!!! Watched your SJ round in the video and Thomas makes sucha lovely shape!
    I live really close to askham bryan ; it's only the 3rd year they're holding an ODE -- the course is still pretty new so enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by honorgon View Post
    Wow those XC jumps look great but some scare me straight off!!! Watched your SJ round in the video and Thomas makes sucha lovely shape!
    I live really close to askham bryan ; it's only the 3rd year they're holding an ODE -- the course is still pretty new so enjoy
    Thanks!

Yes, I've never been to Askham Bryan, even to watch, so I've no idea of the setup or anything, but still looking forward to it!

Good luck tomorrow ! Enjoy yourself and I hope the weather stays nice

Thanks for everyone's lovely comments of well done's and good luck's for this weekend! Was really nice to get the support from people on here

I posted my report from Askham Bryan earlier on here too. It's in the same area of the forum, but for ease: http://www.trotonline.co.uk/forum/sh...ics-amp-Vids**