Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: This weeks Hollyoaks!

Default This weeks Hollyoaks!

Anyone been watching? OMG! I've been dying for it to come out about Mercedes and along with that they've put loads of brill (could be Friday episodes) on every night this week!

Poor Mitzeee though

Whats happening I have not watched it in months but I am curious so I could try to get back into it!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

poor mitzee she can't catch a break.
    Sooo glad it came out about Mercedes
    Also poor Darren & Nancy

Merceded stabbed herself and pinned it on Mitzeee, who was imprisoned and is now on the run! Riley got back with Mercy, then slept with Mitzeee cos she's the one he really loves, Mercedes found out, faked Bobby''s kidnapping for a 1/2 million pound ransom. Riley found out it was Mercy! Told her to take the money and get out their lives for good - but Myra shopped her to the police and let slip that it was Mercy who stabbed herself. Riley went after Mitzee - Walker is about to shoot Ste on the steps to the flat and Brendan grabs his arm - gun is deflected and shoots Riley.....who dies! (Walker is trying to make Brendan pay as he sold his brother dodgy drugs which left him as a vegetable then dead so is focusing on Ste, Cheryl and Declan to get to Brendan!). Umm, thats most of it in a nutshell!

Aww, poor Darren and Nancy. Hope the baby pulls through.

I loved it though when it panned to Jacqui's blank face at the police sirens then Myra's shrug as mercy realised it was her that had shopped her!

Have you watched tonights? Dya reckon Mercy is faking it to do insanity plea?

Are you E4 or C4? Watched E4 so day ahead! Yeah, i reckon she's faking!

I had given up with Hollyoaks as the mercy stroyline was going on for too long and I'm still not over her Lindsay's death either (must remember that soaps are not real...). However, when I saw the storyline was coming to a head I had to watch it. Wanted Mitzee to get out of jail but no point now that Riley's gone . I think they have written Riley's family out too quickly too. They also should have concentrated on one major storyline at a time as there was too much going on with the Brendan one but i guess it worked in their favour to get rid of Riley

As much as I like Hollyoaks, it's so stupid right now! So there's an escaped prisoner but no police to be seen anywhere? There's so many little things just now that are just plain daft!

I can't stand Mercedes, I hope they lock her up, chuck the key and never show her again. I do think though that Cheryl is the best actor on it just now by far

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

its my guilty pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio's filly! View Post
    Are you E4 or C4? Watched E4 so day ahead! Yeah, i reckon she's faking!
    I'm on C4 at the moment coz I was late getting in and only had that one recorded. I think she is too.