Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: This weeks Hollyoaks!

Default This weeks Hollyoaks!

I wanted Mercy & Riley to live happily ever after as I hate Mitzee!
    Native pony addict!

Mercy is a complete skank!

I hope Nancy's baby doesn't die. I think half Hollyoaks population is going to be 6ft under by the way they're going..

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

OMG! This weeks - the one on E4 last night was so sad! Hoping that Maddie is gone for good, serve her right for leaving him in the van.

I haven't seen the E4 episode yet as I was working last night but I HATE Maddy
    I know it's only TV but she's so cruel to Esther I just want to punch her every time she's on screen!

Yep i let out a huge "yaaaassss" when that happened to her. Quite a good story line although it annoys me with the cyber bulling of esther so it's alot for them to give up on that story by killing maddie off.

Default Re: This weeks Hollyoaks!

And rhys - don't like him but felt so sorry for jackie. And although i shouldn't a tiny bit sorry for Cindy for not being able to go over to him.

Agree re maddie with ester. And when they played that 'joke' on her and she wet herself. That was beyond cruel

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

OH MY GOD I can't believe I just read that. I don't watch the E4 one, you's have totally ruined the surprise!

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

You could have avoided the spoilers when you read 'on E4s episode last nght'........but you didn't!! You can only blame yourself!

Have you watched tomorrows on E4 tonight?????? SO SAD!!!!! I cried a little, granted I am an emotional wreck at the min but was still sad.
    Glad Maddy has gone although I quite wanted her to be disfigured and then disowned!!! Or for Neil and her to survive so he could tell everyone what she did.

OMG!!!! That was so sad, I was a sobbing wreck by the end (yeah yeah I know it's only Hollyoaks!)

I didn't want them to kill Maddie though, because I wanted everyone to see her for what she was (although what a way to get rid of her ).