Thread: Very happy with my horse today!

Talking Very happy with my horse today!

So I went to a Show Jumping Championship at my old riding school (where I got my horse from 3 years ago now) and we came away with this:

So I'm rather chuffed to be honest -- it's our first ever cup and first ever sash but the cup is one which has to be returned in a years time!
    We came second which is fab seen as whenever we go there my boy is a bit slower than usual (as he was a riding school horse there for a year I can see why!)

Are your horses different to jump at different venues and how do you cope with it (eg. do you bit them up differently, feed differently or anything?)

Default Very happy with my horse today!

Well done that's fantastic, very nice sash, I've always wanted a sash.....sad I know lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done

Mine goes differently at "home" yards, so I try not to go to the same place too many times in one go as we start refusing! Unfortunately, she's got quite cosy at the yard round the corner, we rarely go clear there anymore!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

Well done

Hoilday cottage in Teesdale- www.thecote.co.uk

Ooow a sash! I dream of the Henrybear adorned with a sash - will have to make my own though, as winning one is not a strong possibility.
    Well done to you and your lovely pone - really lovely photo too.