Thread: I went XC :D (very late report)

Default I went XC :D (very late report)

So I havent had the time or consistant internet connection to do this update befor now but I finally plucked up the courage to take Blaze XC after 2 years! The last time I went XC was a training day and Blaze was a complete nutter and destroyed my confidence and I didnt jump him for 18months after.

This year since I came home from uni in april I have been riding with the aim of getting him to the local XC in september as they had a 2' course. So in June I bit the bullet and jumped him again which he was fab.

Continued to build it up over the summer and hey presto we did it we went clear XC and got 6th No taking off and no trying to ditch the mummy apart from spooking at the photographer

So aim is to do the 2'6" possibly pairs with my friend in april 2013!!

So here are some pics

And me with my best friend who I did the white water rafting for to raise awareness of EDS.

Thanks for looking

OOh, seen you'd been on FB and been waiting for a report! Well done! Glad Blaze was a good boy and you had a fun day!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio's filly! View Post
    OOh, seen you'd been on FB and been waiting for a report! Well done! Glad Blaze was a good boy and you had a fun day!
    Yes it very very late this report, going back to uni has got in the way of everything! But I can now say I actually enjoying jumping my horse again!!

Well done!! Sounds like a great achievement & looking forward to hearing more about it!

Just spotted on the jumping photo, he has something on his foot, below his stylish over reach boot - what is it? Sorry just be nosey, no criticism coming!

ETA: just realised it might be the bottom of the other foot's over reach.... BIMBO!

well done

when do you fancy a beach meet up? x

Quote Originally Posted by rosie View Post
    well done

when do you fancy a beach meet up? x
    Thanks Was grinning like a cheshire cat

Well at the moment Blaze is resembling a yeti in the field since I have been back at uni.... Fluffy and a grease monkey from being rugged up all the time!

To be honest at the moment he isnt fit enough for anything more than a wander, so may be best until im home for christmas and ill get him fitter so he can do more than a walk and bit of trot!

How is HRH? Would love to meet up and see her

Well done! It's a great feeling to achieve something that has eluded you