Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: East Mids xmas meet- stephiibeans yard

Quote Originally Posted by -Lucy- View Post
    Steph how do I get there from Mansfield train station? I might need rescuing
    If you fancy coming earlier we can meet at notts train station and travel to mine together? I can let you know what time my train gets in then meet you at whatever platform the mans train is leaving from? Should be late morning that my train gets in to notts (aiming for around 10:30/11ish so I can go home and get changed before heading down to the horses)
    From mans train station though it's a short walk (talking 2mins) to the bus station then it's one bus to the yard it drops you near pub but the bus also goes past the end of my street first and mum will be giving me a lift from home to yard when I've dropped my stuff off and got changed, so your welcome to tag along with me or can give you bus numbers etc

Anyone who's driving it's better to park in pub car park and walk to my neddies, its literally next door o the pub car park (you can see my fields from there and a glimpse of the stables but they're mostly hidden by bushes and trees)

Sorry double posted for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by stephiibean View Post
    If you fancy coming earlier we can meet at notts train station and travel to mine together? I can let you know what time my train gets in then meet you at whatever platform the mans train is leaving from? Should be late morning that my train gets in to notts (aiming for around 10:30/11ish so I can go home and get changed before heading down to the horses)
    From mans train station though it's a short walk (talking 2mins) to the bus station then it's one bus to the yard it drops you near pub but the bus also goes past the end of my street first and mum will be giving me a lift from home to yard when I've dropped my stuff off and got changed, so your welcome to tag along with me or can give you bus numbers etc

Anyone who's driving it's better to park in pub car park and walk to my neddies, its literally next door o the pub car park (you can see my fields from there and a glimpse of the stables but they're mostly hidden by bushes and trees)
    Sound's like a plan I google mapped and I think I would definitely get lost on my own!

Quote Originally Posted by -Lucy- View Post
    Sound's like a plan I google mapped and I think I would definitely get lost on my own!
    If your anything like me than yes you would

Well its a long way for me so better be afternoon! Pub looks awesome though, better make sure I have clean clothes on lol.

I would do a seperate thread Steph so we know exactly how many are going

Meeeeeeeeeee

Made another thread, please post there to confirm time and numbers

Lol theres so many threads its confusing my little brain

Everyone attending needs to post here http://www.trotonline.co.uk/forum/sh...christmas-meet

perhaps a mod can lock the unneeded threads?